BAMI-I is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization and membership fees provide its basic source of income. Maintaining active memberships is essential for BAMI-I to keep fulfilling its mission.
Per BAMI-I ByLaws, all Board Members must maintain active membership. Anyone taking CTAM courses is encouraged to join BAMI-I.
Benefits of individual/corporate membership.
- Networking opportunities.
- Access to resources and information: industry-specific resources and information, such as research reports, training materials, and expert insights.
- Employee engagement.
- Discounts and special offers: We offer members discounts on products and services, so far, we have CTAM training course (online and in person) and UNITRACC trenchless technology training course and , Utility investigation School training course, and we will offer more in the future.
- Branding and reputation: online, at events and in various publications.
- Access to exclusive events: We offer exclusive member-only exhibitor rates at BMII-I Global Buried Asset Management Congress (the first Congress will be held in October 2023 in Chicago).
- Hire and keep the best professionals.
And so on.
Membership fee (USD)：
• Individual members – $189.00 per year
• Organization, includes 6 employees. $89 each additional person:
◦ Corporate Members:
▪ Less than 10 employees – $950.00 per year
▪ 10 or more employees – $1,500.00 per year
◦ Non-profit or governmental members – $350.00 per year
◦ Trade Association Members – $2,500.00 per year
• Student Members – $10.00 per year